Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Losers of all kinds...

Okay, I've taken some months off. I was getting overly emotional and too involved in politics, so I had to take a step back. I'm better now. Really.

I was watching, very briefly, and only by accident, the last few minutes of "The Biggest Loser."Anyway, it ended up in a big argument with my wife about how insensitive I was. I was under the impression that, after they voted the weakest person off the show, they ate her. Apparently, that's not how it works, but it was an honest mistake on my part.

My seven-year old son was in the room as I watched the news tonight, and I made a comment about all the politicians being criminals, to which my son responded "But they're not wearing ski masks." This makes me realize that only the half-assed crooks wear masks; the good ones do it in plain sight.

Listen to children; they're smarter than you are.

1 comment:

  1. Dude,
    I read this out loud and had everyone in the room laughing. You're brilliant.
    Later

    ReplyDelete